You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Free Psalm 119:71 Print and Color Page, It Was Good For me to be Afflicted, Bible Verse.

Here is a free print and color page for Psalm 119:71


This is a wonderful verse that helps us to understand one of the reasons we suffer is so that we can learn the truth of God's Word. The verse is a testimony of the psalmist who declares that the suffering he experienced was for a good purpose and that through his suffering, he learned the commands of the Lord or the decrees, as the verse says.  This verse gives us hope in our afflictions that there is a divine purpose. 

Psalm 119:71 says, 

It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees. Psalm 119:71.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I worked on this coloring page for hours over three days. I had to draw the figures over several times to get them right. I had to trace the borders over, and I had to use the computer for the straight lines and the words. I love how it turned out, and I hope you like it. 

I create these printable coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

Free Psalm 119:71 Print and Color Page. 

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a file that may print better.

👉👉👉CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. It may print better on some systems.

There are a lot of ways that you can make this into a beautiful picture.  
There are a lot of flowers around the border to color.
There are some pictures in the corners to give it some drama. 
The frame bars can be colored a bright color.
The background can be a more subtle hue. 
I hope it turns out beautifully for you. 

Blessings, And Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly sample cover page 173

A.E. Dozat. 9/19/20 ©
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.