You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Free Psalm 126:5 Printable Coloring Page, "Those Who Sow With Tears," Scripture

Here is a free print and color page for Psalm 126:5.

This is a verse of hope promise and celebration. It is from a favorite psalm that exalts God's favor and provision. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 126:5 says,

"Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5.

I spent all afternoon sketching and tracing this picture. It started out to be simpler but I kept making changes to it, but after a  few hours, it all came together. I hope you like it. 

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

I love to create these Bible verse printables because I love God's word. I hope you are blessed by them. 

Free Print and color Psalm 126:5 Coloring page. 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a link to a file that may print better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format

I tried to give you some fun things to color in this picture.
There are a lot of flowers with different shapes, so they can be a lot of different colors. 
The man in the bottom corner can be a place where you can get creative. Y
ou can color the letters to the words.  
The background can be a contrasting color. 
The frame bars can be some other color that sets everything apart.

I hope your picture turns out beautifully.

Blessings, And Thank You.
(C) Adron 9/19/20
Isaiah 55:10-11


Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity mini-magazine every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!