You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Free Psalm 20:7 Print And Color Page, But We Trust in The Lord. Bible Verse

Here is a free print and color page for Psalm 20:7.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

THE VERSE
This is a beautiful verse that helps us to remember to trust in the Lord. You can trust many things, but the best is to trust in the Lord.

Psalm 20:7 says, 

"Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God." Psalm 20:7.

I worked on this coloring page for hours over three days. I had a hard time drawing the face of the lion and had to go over it several times. I repurposed the picture of the chariot from a how-to-draw lesson I once created for some homeschoolers. I had to work on the letters to get them spaced right and fit on the page. The picture started with a minimal border but I didn't like how simple and empty it looked so I kept building it up until I was happy with it. I want to put more illustrations in my coloring pages so I added a lion and a dove. It turned out very nice. I hope you like it. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Psalm 20:7 Print and collar page, we trust in the Lord

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and hope they bless you. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Please support my art through the PayPal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a link that may print better on some devices.

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THIS PAGE
There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with this picture. There are many vines, leaves, and paisley designs around the border to color. The images in the corners can be something colorful. The frame bars can be a contrasting color. The background can be a warm color for contrast. 

I hope it turns out beautifully for you.

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.


Blessings, and Thank You
© Adron D. 9/24/2020
Isaiah 55:10-11