You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Free Jeremiah 9:24 Bible verse crossword from issue 74

Here is a free Bible verse maze puzzle for John 3:30.

The crossword below is a free sample from issue 74 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, an activity bulletin for kids. If you support my blog through Patreon, you will receive this bulletin every week.

SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW AND PRINT THE FREE BIBLE VERSE CROSSWORD PUZZLE FROM THIS ISSUE.

OVER 25 HOURS! 

It took over 25 hours to design and create this issue. It has a lot of fun activities for kids of all ages. I am thrilled with the coloring pictures since they turned out well. I had a lot of struggles with the crossword and the word search. There is a lot more to designing things like this than you would think. 

After I design and create one of these Activity Bulletins, I set it aside for a week or so and then come back and do all the puzzles after I've forgotten all the clues and things. The real test is if I have fun doing them or keep finding fault. This time I actually had a lot of fun. 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you are interested in receiving the BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity bulletin, then click on the SUBSCRIBE tab to learn more. It is my thank-you to those who support my blog with a $3.50 a month contribution. Use the Patreon button to subscribe.
Become a Patron!

HERE IS A PARTIAL SAMPLE OF ISSUE 74. 

Below are sample pages of this four-page program-style bifold. You can see it has a lot to offer for kids people of different ages.

Sample from Bible Time Fun Weekly Activity Bulletin

Below is the Free Jeremia 9:24 crossword puzzle from this issue. 

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. 

Free Jeremiah 9:24 Printable Crossword Puzzle

You could spend all weekend designing something like this bulletin with the10 Bible verse activities, but wouldn't it be better stewardship of your time preparing to teach your class or club? For only $6:50 a month, you will receive this bulletin-type bifold printable every week with up to 10 activities that will add value and fun to your club, class, or meeting. When you subscribe, you may make copies and distribute them to your class, church, club, etc., or even use email or USPS to send them to those you are reaching for Christ. 

CLICK HERE to see a list of other free bulletin type resources. 


Blessings, 
A. E. Dozat © 10/15/20
Isaiah 55:10-11