You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Free Isaiah 53:6 Printable Coloring Page, All We like sheep Bible verse

Below is a printable stained glass-style coloring page of Isaiah 53:6.


Isaiah 53:6 is one of those scriptures we often share when we understand that we are lost and far from God. It is a word picture of the sheep, and somehow that powerfully catches our imagination. We relate the helplessness of the sheep and its wandering. The verse takes us from our need for rescue to the one God has sent to fulfill that need by substituting or standing in for our judgment.  

Here is a link to a hub of commentaries for Isaiah 53:6; CLICK HERE

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Isaiah 53:6Says

All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, everyone, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6.

MY ORIGINAL ART

Even though this picture looks simple, I still worked on it all evening, from dinner to bedtime. I used a lightbox and a fine-tipped marker to trace the design several times. I wanted something that looked like a cathedral-stained glass window. 

I create these coloring pictures because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you!

Isaiah 53:6 Print and Color Page
All We Like Sheep  Bible Verse,


It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you!

Below is a link to a PDF file that may work better on some devices.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

You can have a lot of fun coloring this scripture page. I would recommend using four or five colors for the geometric shape; if you do not use enough variety, then at some point, you will have two shapes with the same color, so use four or more colors or hues of the same color can be fun. You can try to leave the letters white. The frame bars can be a contrasting color that is not part of the background.

Children like to color the picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

I hope you make a masterpiece. 

Blessings, and Thank you
Bible Activity Mini-magazine Sample Cover

(C) Adron D.11/4/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.