You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, November 16, 2020

Free Print and Color Page, Ezekiel 36:26, "I Will Put a New Heart in You"

This is a free print and color page for Ezekiel 36:26.

This is a powerful scripter of promise and hope in God.  It helps us in our struggle with our own rebellion against God and righteousness. We will sooner or later realize that no matter how much we try, we can't really change who we are at our most inner being. But here, we have a promise that God can and will change us in our most deeper foundational way. He will take our heart of stone and give us a heart of flesh; these words are more than poetry; they reveal deep spiritual truths. 

Ezekiel 36:26 says, 

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

If you want to know more about this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it.  CLICK HERE

I love to draw these coloring pages for you because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

If you have any problems printing this image below, try the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. Or you can try the updated link below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you. 

Free Ezekiel 36:26 Print and Color Page, I Will Give You A Heart of Flesh.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a link to a PDF file that may work better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for a PDF format file. 

There are a lot of ways you can color this picture to make it look beautiful.  There are a lot of decorations around the border to color in. The frame bars can be a different contrasting color. The background can be a different hue, maybe something that will make it look like parchment. I tried to make the letter open enough for you to color in. 

Blessings,
© A. E. Dozat
Isaiah 55:10-11