You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, November 23, 2020

Free Psalm 7:17 Coloring Page, I Will Give Thanks to the Lord, Bible Verse.

You may print and color this free Psalm 7:17 coloring page.

This is one of the most popular thanksgiving scriptures.

This is one of the most favorite Bible verses on Thanksgiving. It just says plainly, "I will give thanks." It is a declaration and a commitment to being thankful. It is a statement, and it is a verse of worship.  It is not just thanking God for his gifts but because of who he is. Then it becomes more than Thanksgiving enters the sanctuary of holy worship. This is a verse that tells us that Thanksgiving is a sacred duty and an act of worship. 

This verse is especially appropriate for Thanksgiving.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

If you would like to study this scripture, here is a link to a hub of commentaries. CLICK HERE for the commentary hub. 

Psalm 7:17 says. 

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High. Psalm 7:17.

I love to create these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God'sbeautiful Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there, or try the PDF file below. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month.  As my Thank-You, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Upwards Sports club, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Thanksgiving, Psalm 7:17 Print and color page 
 I will give thanks to the Lord.
 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I create them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.  Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.

Thank you!

If you have problems printing, the file below may work better. It is a PDF.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF format file. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
This picture has a lot of areas to color. The letters are opened and can be colored with fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. There are vines and flowers around the border to color, and the frame bars can be a contrasting color. In the bottom corner is an image of a woman in the pose of thankful prayer. The background can be colored in a warm hue like parchment, so the picture looks like an illuminated text from the middle ages. 

I hope you are blessed by this coloring page.

You will receive a printable Kid's Bible verse activity magazine each week when you support my Bible art with a monthly gift of $3.50 through Patreon.


Blessings, And Thank You.
Sample of Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

© A. E. Dozat 11/23/20
Isaiah 55:10-11