You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, December 28, 2020

Free 1 Samuel 12:24 Print and Color Page

This is a free 1 Samuel 12:24 print and color page.


ABOUT THIS BLOG
This blog is my way of giving back to the Lord by using the gift of art. I have coloring pages here for you that are Bible verses, so you can use them to help learn and teach God's Word. I have created Bible verse activities for you, including crossword puzzles, word search, and mazes that you can use. For those who support my blog, I create an activity bulletin every week that they can use in Bible clubs, children's churches, and outreach. If you would like to support this blog and receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, you can do s with a monthly $3.20 contribution through PATREON.

ABOUT THIS VERSE
This verse gives an admonition to serve God and be faithful to Him, and it reminds us to think about the great things He has done for us. The implication is that if you reflect on the great things He has done for you, it will inspire you to serve and reverence Him more. 

This is a great verse to memorize and to reflect on. When you color the words, it helps you to remember them. 

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

1 Samuel 12:24 Says, 

But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you. 1 Samuel 12:24.
 
THE ART
I spent two days creating this picture. I traced the flowers on the border about three times and the little butterfly about seven. After I traced it together, I scanned it into the computer, and I still had to clean it up with Microsoft paint. It was a lot of work, but I am happy with it at last! I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have any trouble making the image below print or are printing on A-4 sized paper, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page tab to get some suggestions that may help you. You can try the updated PDF file below the picture.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

Free 1Samuel 12:24 Print And Color Page

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for the PDF.

COLOR THIS PICTURE
If you use fine-tipped markers or pencils, this can be beautiful. There are a lot of flowers, vines, and leaves to color in this picture. There is a frame bar that can be a contrasting color. The background can be a different color. You can color in the letters. I hope you make it into a masterpiece. 

Blessings, and Thank You,
© Adron 12/28/20
Isaiah 55:10-11Let I tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support.  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.