You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Free Matthew 2:11 Christmas Coloring Page, They Bowed Down And Worshiped Him Bible Verse.

Here is a free Christmas Bible verse coloring page for Matthew 2:11.

This scripture is popular and meaningful to many generations of believers. It is a verse that tells us what Christmas is about. The wise men worshipped Jesus. This is not just a story. It is a truth that we must obey and become worshippers of Jesus.  

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Matthew 2:11 says,
On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Matthew 2:11.

If you want to study this Bible verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries. CLICK HERE.

MY ART

I worked on this Christmas coloring picture for two evenings. I had to trace the kings many times before being happy with them. People are difficult for me to draw because I want to tell the story of the verse through their expressions and poses. I still want to have some areas that you can color in. I wanted to have something different from my other coloring pages. I hope you like it. 

PRINT THE PICTURE.

You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you need. If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions, or you can also try the link to the PDF file below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

When you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Matthew 2:11 Christmas Coloring Page with Wise Men Worshipping Jesus

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as possible. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

👉👉👉 Here is a link to a file in PDF. It may work better for some printers. CLICK HERE.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are many ways that you can make this into a beautiful picture. 
  • It would be best if you used fine-tipped markers or pencils.
  •  Palm tree fonds go up the side borders and can be green. 
  • The desert scene at the bottom can be a brown or sandy tan color. 
  • The figures can be fun with splashes of color. 
  • The background of the script can be a dark blue but not too dark. Consider leaving the letters white or yell if you make it dark blue. 
  • If you are using this with kids, think about using sticker stars in the sky. 
  • The frame bars can be a contrasting color from the rest and become a lovely accent. 

Blessings, and Thank You
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Cover 

© A. E. Dozat 12/17/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.