You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Free Micah 5:2 Christmas Verse Print And Color Page

Here is a free printable coloring page for Micah 5:2, a favorite Christmas Bible verse. 


This verse of prophecy predicted hundreds of years before that Christ would be born in Bethlem.  It is the scripture that the religious leaders quoted to the wise men when they came to worship Jesus. 

You can use this coloring page at home or at Church. It could be a very relaxing holiday activity, and the best part is that you get to learn a bible verse while you do it.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Micah 5:2 says,

But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times. Micah 5:2.

CLICK HERE if you want to study this verse; here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page for some suggestions. Or you might want to try the PDF file below.

A WORD ABOUT MY ART

I wanted this coloring page to look like a church window. I thought it would be easy to draw straight lines, but it was more of a challenge than I thought it would be because I wanted to avoid patterns and look like I was lazy and just repeat the same design repeatedly. I had to do the areas around the stars over a few times because they were getting absorbed in the shapes around them, but after a while, they began to pop out the way I wanted. I put a surprising amount of work into this one, and I really hope you like it.
 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  (CLICK HERE for a list of free sample issues.) You can share it with the kids in your Church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Printable Coloring Page for the Christmas Verse Micah 5:2

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Below is a link to a PDF file that may print better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE

You can have a lot of fun coloring this page. 
It is best if you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils.  
You can use many colors for the different shapes or select a few and keep it simple. 
You might try to leave the letters blank, like negative space, or use a contrasting color. 

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids.

© Adron D. 12/12/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.