You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Free Printable Proverbs 18:10 Bible Verse Maze Activity for Bulletin

This is a maze activity created for a Children's Church activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.

The activity bulletin has 10 activities on four pages that you may print double-sided and bi-fold with the option of stapling the two sheets together or distributing the pages separately to the older students and the younger students. The maze puzzle below is from the section for the younger students and appears on page 4 (left half section). 

If you are interested in receiving the pdf and editable word doc every week you can subscribe through the Patreon link below. Subscription is $3.50 a month and you receive a file each week that you can copy for your students, class, club, family, or ministry. 

If you have problems making the image below print then see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions.

The activity page below is free, as are all my printables, so print as many as you need.  I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. CLICK HERE TO DONATE. Your gift will let me know you appreciate these and I will be able to create more. 
Thank you.

Free Proverbs 18:10 Bible verse maze activity for a church bulletin.

It takes me hours to make a puzzle like this, but I do it because I love God's Word and believe in its power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you.

As kids do the puzzle they are exposed to God's Word. There is a question at the bottom of the page to help parents and teachers to talk about the spiritual truth of the verse. 

After you download the file you can use your computer to cut and paste it into a bulletin or add other content to the right side as you need. 

Blessings,
© Adron 12/30/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Subscribe through Patreon and have immediate access to the archives of the recent issues that are ready to print.

Become a Patron!