You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Free Printable Psalm 103:12 Bible Verse Maze Activity

This free maze activity is from BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY Activity bulletin issue 82.

The verse is from Psalm 103:12. The maze is made so that you trace the path from some of the words to their place in the verse and then you can write the word in the correct place. 

The intention is for this to give children exposure to God's Word in a fun way.  

This originally appeared as page 4a of an activity bulletin. 

I spent a day creating this for the bulletin it may not be perfect but I am happy with it. 

If you have problems making it to print out then see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. 

YOU CAN HELP

I do not charge you to print my coloring page, so you may print as many as you need. If you are able, won’t you please consider making a small contribution to support my art? Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that best shows how much you appreciate having these available. Your gift will enable me to create more. 
Thank you.  

Free Psalm 103:12 Bible Verse Activity Maze for Bulletin


To learn more about BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY see the tab for more information. 

Subscribe through Patreon and have immediate access to the archives of the recent issues. Use the button below.

Blessings,
© Adron
Isaiah 55:10-11

Become a Patron!