You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Free 1 John 4:19 Print and Color Page, We love because... Bible Verse.

Here is a 1 John 4:19 coloring page.


This amazing verse helps us understand how God's love changes us. It sounds so simple at first, and it seems obvious, but when you spend time thing about it, you start to realize that there is a lot of profound truth in this verse.

You can use this coloring page in church, Bible club, camp, school, or home. Coloring the words is an excellent way to relax and helps you reflect on God's Word.  

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries. CLICK HERE.

1 John 4:19 says.

We love because he first loved us.1 John 4:19.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

MY ART
You would think that such a simple picture was an easy project, but in fact, I had to trace this about four times before I was happy with it, then after scanning it into the computer, I spent another hour cleaning things up and making little changes. It was a surprising amount of work, but  I think it turned out very nice. I hope you like it. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the picture print, then CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page for some suggestions that I found helps with printing this kind of picture. If you still have problems, you might want to try the PDF file below.

It helps you learn and memorize the scripture when you color the words to the verse. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES


When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you!

1 John 4:19 Print and color page, We love Him Bible verse.  

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal donate button to make a one-time gift to support my Bible art. 


Thank you for your kind support!

Below is a file that has been updated to print better on some devices. It is a PDF and should work fine.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

There are still a lot of things that you can do to make this into an engaging and beautiful picture. 
  • There are hearts that can be colored pink or red. 
  • There is a ribbon of flowers that can be many different colors. 
  • The letters are opened and can be colored. 
  • The frame bar can be a contrasting color. 
  • The background can be another hue to bring the lettering out. 

I hope you make a beautiful picture. 

Blessings, and Thank You,
(C) A. E. Dozat 1/16/2021
Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon and receive a Bible activity printable every week.


Become a Patron!