You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, February 26, 2021

Free Ephesians 1:3 Print and Color Page, Praise be to God and Father, Bible Verse

Free print and color bible verse for Ephesians 1:3. 

ABOUT THIS BLOG 

These printabes are my way of using my art for the Lord. Besides coloring pages, I also have Bible activity printables. These printables include crosswords, word search puzzles, maze puzzles, and a weekly activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, which I provide as a thank you to my supporters. Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week for your kids. Adron

ABOUT THIS VERSE

This is a wonderful scripture that gives us hope and reason to worship the Lord. 

Ephesians 1:3 says, "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Ephesians 1:3. 

One can't help but to wonder at what these spiritual blessings might be. The idea of "every" suggests that they are complete, and nothing is lacking and maybe they are infinite! 

If you want to study this verse here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

ABOUT THE ART
I prefer to do all the art with paper and pen. This time though, my drawings just didn't work out. I tried several versions. My final attempt was to do the entire drawing with the computer. I used the paint program that came preinstalled with my computer. It was a challenge and meant learning to do things differently. I worked on it all evening, and I am surprised at how well it turned out. I hope you like it.

Si necesita una versión de esta imagen en español, tengo una al final de esta publicación. Simplemente desplácese hacia abajo para verlo. (If you need a version of this picture in Spanish I have one at the bottom of this post. Just scroll down to see it.)  

ABOUT PRINTING
The art below is in JPEG format and should print fine on most printers. These printable coloring pages are designed on US standard paper sizes. If you are using an international size you can change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. If you have trouble printing any of them then see the HOW TO PRINT tab.  I put an updated link below in PDF that may print better on some devices.

YOU CAN HELP

I do not charge you to print my coloring pages, so you may print as many as you need. If you are able, won’t you please consider making a small contribution to support my art? Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that best shows how much you appreciate having these available. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more. 
Thank you.  

Ephesians 1:3 Print and Color Page. Praise be to God Bible Verse 

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. DONATE

Below is a file in PDF which may print better on some devices.
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

FOR SPANISH 

Efesios 1: 3 Imprimir y colorear página. Alabado sea Dios Versículo de la Biblia

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).
 
COLOR THIS PICTURE
There are a lot of things you can do to make this picture beautiful. The background can be dark blue or light blue, like the sky;  or it can be light at the bottom and become darker to the top. The stars can be left white, or yellow, or use gold foil star stickers on them. The rays can be yellow, orange, or any color, and you can make the colors go through the spectrum like the rainow.. The frame bars can be a contrasting color for interest.  The letters are opened and can be colored in too.

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 2/26/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive the thank you gift of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. Also you will have immediate access to the archives of recent issues. Click the button below.
Thank you.

Become a Patron!