You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Free Print and Color Page for John 7:38, Jesus said... Rivers of Living water, Bible verse.

Here is a free print and color page for the words of Jesus in John 7:37-38.

ABOUT THIS BLOG
This coloring page below is part of my mission to use my art for the Lord. Besides coloring pages, I also have Bible activity printables, which include crosswords, word search puzzles, maze puzzles, and a weekly activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, which I provide as a thank you to my supporters. Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and as my thank-you gift, you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week for your kids.

THE SCRIPTURE
This is a beautiful word of promise from the Lord. It has a condition that we come to him. If we do not come to Christ, we cannot have the blessings he gives. But coming to him is not enough. He said we had to drink. To drink is to take something in on purpose and with intent. It is one of the easiest human activities, and if you cannot drink, you are in grave trouble. To drink of Christ must mean that we purposefully take him and his teachings in. There is a lot to be said about this verse, so there is a link to some commentaries below so you can go deeper into it. 

John 7:38 says

On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.’ John 7:37- 38

👇👇👇SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.
Si necesita una versión de esta imagen en español, tengo una al final de esta publicación. Simplemente desplácese hacia abajo para verlo. (If you need a version of this picture in Spanish I have one at the bottom of this post. Just scroll down to see it.)  

THE ART
This is my original art. I spent three hours drawing and then tracing the art for this picture. I had to trace it twice, and then after I scanned it into the computer, I  had to clean it up and make a few more adjustments to it. I am delighted with how it turned out, and I hope you are happy with it. 

PRINT
The images below are JPEG and should print without trouble on most devices. If you have problems, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. There is an updated file in PDF format below that may work better on some devices. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable magazine for children's activities every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). BONUS material will be available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free John 7:37-38 Print and Color Page,
 Rivers of Living Water  Bible Vers
e

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they bless you. Use the PayPal button to make your donation. 


Thank You!

Below is a link to a file in PDF format that may print better on some devices. 
👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF of the image above. 

Aquí hay una versión de esta página para colorear en español  (Here is a version of this coloring page in Spanish).

Libre Juan 7: 37-38 Página impresa y a color,
Versículo bíblico Ríos de agua viva

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work. )
HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. 

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, this can be a stunning masterpiece. There is a picture of the sun's rays coming up behind some mountains and a landscape in the foreground with water flowing through it. The letters can be colored in since they are opened and created as outlines. 

I hope this Bible verse coloring page is as fun for you to color as it was for me to create!

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D, 2/11/21 
Isaiah 55:10-11