You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, February 15, 2021

Free Print and Color Page for Psalm 37:4, Take Delight in The Lord, Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page for Psalm 37:4, "Take delight in the Lord..." Bible verse.

ABOUT THIS BLOG
This coloring page below is part of my mission to use my art for the Lord. Besides coloring pages, I also have Bible activity printables which include crosswords, word search puzzles, maze puzzles, and a weekly activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY which I provide as a thank you to my supporters. Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week for your kids.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE VERSE
This is a treasured scripture of promise.  Most people become engaged with the second part of the verse about how God will give us the desires of our heart, and there is a lot of discussion about it. But the important part of the verse is the first part that we must delight in the Lord. For it to say that we should delight in the Lord means that we CAN delight in the Lord, and this is great hope. Consider how powerful it is to make our delight in the Lord! 

Psalm 37:4 says,

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4.

If you want to study this verse here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.


THE ART
I started by tracing some border designs from other coloring pages, and then made changes to give the border more connection to the verse. I added hearts since there was a mention of the heart in the scripture. I think it turned out very nice. I hope you like it, and that you can use it.

SPANISH
Si necesita una versión de esta imagen en español, tengo una al final de esta publicación. Simplemente desplácese hacia abajo para verlo. (If you need a version of this picture in Spanish I have one at the bottom of this post. Just scroll down to see it.)  

PRINT
The file below is a JPEG image and should print without trouble on most devices. If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there I have created a PDF of this for you that you can find below the image. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Print and Color Page for Psalms 37:4 Take Delight in the Lord

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a link to a file in PDF format that may print better on some devices. 
CLICK HERE for the pdf file.

SPANISH

Página impresa y en color gratis para el Salmo 37: 4 Deléitate en el Señor

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work. )

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of fun things to color in this picture. There is a ribbon that wraps around the border that can be a bright color. There are lots of flowers to color, and since they have different shapes they can be colored in different colors. The letters are opened up and can be colored in. The frame can be colored too. The background looks good with a soft pale hue to give contrast to the bright colors. There are hearts around the border that can be colored, red or pink. 
I hope you create a masterpiece.

Sample page of Weekly Bible Activity Booklet
Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 2/15/2001
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week?
Support my blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month and not only will you receive BIBLE TIME FUN EVERY WEEK but you will also have immediate access to the archives of the recent issues. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!