You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Free Printable Psalm 4:8 Bible Verse Maze Activity Bulletin Half Page

Here is a free page from BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY an activity bulletin for kids.

This page features a maze that uses Psalm 4:8 as its theme. The object is to guide the words back into the proper place in the scripture.

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY
Every week I create a bulletin with 10 Bible verse activities for the kids in church. I began to do this a few years ago to mail them as a follow up to children who attended summer Bible School. I create these now as a thank you to those who support my Bible verse coloring pages blog with a monthly donation of $3.50 through Patreon. 

CLICK HERE to subscribe through Patreon and have immediate access to the archives of the recent issues.

THE VERSE
I like Psalm 4:8, it is a beautiful scripture of comfort. It is a promise of rest and safety. It is a worshipful verse because. 

Psalm 4:8 says,

In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe. Psalm 4:8. NLT©

I choose the NLT version for this because it spoke with greater directness and more clear since it did not use the words "dwell," or the word "both" in a way that I thought would confuse children.  

If you want to study this verse here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE

HOW TO USE THIS PRINTABLE
The page below can be part of your own bulletin or a handout at church. You can combine it with others which you can find on this blog. The right half of the page can be a space for kids to draw a picture that illustrates the verse.  The image is a JPEG and you can make changes with Word, or Word Paint, you can use text boxes to add additional content.  

PRINT
The JPEG file below should print without any problems. If you do have trouble see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. There is an additional file below with the image layered in a Word Doc that may work better for cut and paste.

MAY I ASK?

I make this available for free. But may I ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more coloring pages like this for you. Or better yet become a monthly supporter through Patreon.
Thank you. 

Free Psalm 4:8 Bible Verse Maze for Children's Church Bulletin 

Below is a file with the image embedded in a word doc which you can easily use cut and paste.

CLICK HERE  for the Word Doc friendly file. (Give it a moment to download from the cloud).

I hope you are able to use this little bulletin insert. Use the search box to find more. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 
Isaiah 55:10-11

If you support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. You will receive the thank you gift of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week, AND you will have immediate access to the archives of recent issues. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!