You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Free 1 Peter 1:3 Easter Coloring Page, With the Living hope Bible verse

Here is an Easter print and color page I created for you. It is 1 Peter 1:3. 


Below are three images; one in English, one in Spanish, and one in Chinese.

ABOUT THE ART
I tried to take a shortcut since I am doing multiple images to include Spanish and Chinese, but the shortcut was not really much of a shortcut. I started by reusing a few images from previous coloring pages I created in the past year and tried to combine them together. But what I thought would be an easy cut and paste turned into a multiday project. I ended up not using some things and redrawing the background image anyway.  As with any creative project, when I am done I see, "Just one more," "little" change that would make it better, and so I spent a lot of time redrawing the sun's rays. I used the computer to create the lettering and layered them over the image, it is the only way when I do more than one language. 

Even though I worked on it for so long I am very happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it.

ABOUT THE VERSE

1 Peter 1:3 says, "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," 1 Peter 1:3. 

This is a verse that tells us many things about the resurrection. It should draw praise and worship from us, as well as gratitude.  It reminds us about the mercy of God.  It celebrates the new birth. It is interesting that the verse puts the phrase, "living hope" next to the word, "resurrection," The resurrection is a hope and a thing we participate in through Jesus Christ. 

If you would like to study this verse in detail, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it that are gathered from the more respected sources. CLICK HERE.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Would your kids like to receive Bible activity printables every week? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!
 
Free Printable 1 Peter 1:3 Easter Coloring Page, Living Hope Bible Verse

If you have trouble printing, here is a link to a file that may print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for the PDF.

PRINTING  
These files are in JPEG format should print nicely on most systems. If you have any problems see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. 

Aquí hay una versión en español, (Here is a Version in Spanish)

Imprimible gratis 1 Pedro 1: 3 Página para colorear de Pascua,
Versículo de la Biblia Esperanza Viva

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work).

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

MAY I ASK

If you are able, won't you consider making a small contribution to support my art? Please click HERE to give through Paypal and enter any amount. Thank you. 

对于中国人 (FOR MY CHINESE FRIENDS)

免费可打印的1 Peter 1:3 Easter彩页,“活着的希望”圣经经文

以下文件为PDF格式,有些人认为PDF打印效果更好。 (The file below is in PDF format and some people feel that PDF prints better.)

单击此处获取pdf文件。(CLICK HERE for a file in pdf.)

WHY SO MANY PRINTABLES HERE
I believe in God's Word. And I believe that it is living and has the power to change lives. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and believe he offers salvation free to all who come to him. This blog is seen around the world so I have added Spanish and Chinese language printables. I pray that the Lord can use this ministry of art to the nations. Please pray that people will experience God's Word through these coloring pages and that the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

COLOR THE PICTURE
I recommend colored pencils or fine-tipped markers. You can color the flowers a lot of different colors. There is a scene at the bottom that can have earthy colors. The rays of the sun can be yellow or orange and if the sky is blue there will be a brilliant contrast between the two colors. The letters are opened and can be colored, try to use something besides black on the letters like red, blue, brown, or orange.. The frame bars can be a different color and can be bright as an accent or dull to give the other colors more brilliance. 

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would your kids like to receive Bible activity printables every week? Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!