You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Free Kid's Bible Verse Wordsearch with James 1:13-15

I made this word search puzzle for the Bible activity bulletin I publish every week for my friends who support my blog.  This word search uses the words from James 1:13-15. 

I created this on my computer. I know there are subscription services that create word search puzzles for but my word search has to fit in a smaller space than those will allow. My format is for a bulletin, meaning each page has two cells or columns that way it can be folded in half. So my puzzle has to be smaller and I have to make it custom. It takes about three hours from start to finish. 

I create these because Christ has changed my life through his word and I believe he can change anyone who comes to him. I hope these activity bulletins will be a tool that he uses to call followers. 

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids? For a monthly gift of $3.50, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week as my thank you for your support. 

Become a Patron!

THE VERSE

Each bulletin has 10 verses and I spend a long time to prayerfully select them. 
James 1:13-15 says,  "When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.  Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death." James 1:13-15.

WHAT YOU SEE 

In the image below you see the word search on the left side, that is because it is designed like a bifold bulletin.  This is actually page 1 of four. The right side of page 1 has a coloring picture, but it is only available to subscribers who support my work through Patreon. You can use Microsoft word to cut and paste other content into that space. Below the word search is a question for thought and discussion.  In the activity bulletin, each of the 10 verses has a question for discussion so parents and teachers can prayerfully launch into a meaningful talk. 


REGARDING PRINTING

Some people have problems making these print out properly If you have any trouble see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. The picture is a JPEG. 

Free Printable Kids Bible Verse Wordsearch with James 1:13-15 Page 1a of Activity Bulletin

HOW YOU CAN USE THIS
You can use this word search activity in a class as an extra time activity. If you are teaching a lesson on James 1:13-15 you can give this out as part of the lesson.  Combine it with other printables and give it to the kids as they leave church or class.  If the Parents get a bulletin when they come into church why don't the kids? Print these for the ushers to give out.

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 
Isaiah 55:10-11

This is free but, if you are able, won’t you kindly say thank you with a small donation so I can keep on making these for you.  DONATE here through PayPal.