You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, March 5, 2021

Free Printable John 11:25-26, I am the resurrection, Easter Verse Print and Color Page

I am glad to share my free print and color page with you for the verse that says I am the resurrection and the life, John 11:25-26, used to celebrate Easter.

THE VERSE

John 11:25-26 is often quoted and found in Easter cards. It is a favorite verse for the Lent season. It is a scripture that gives hope for eternal life. It is one of the "I am statements" of Christ. It says, "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die, and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25-26.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

ABOUT THE ART
I spent two evenings drawing and tracing the background image. I wanted to make an exciting picture worthy of the teaching of the scripture it is illustrating. After I finished drawing it, I scanned it into the computer and spent the morning cleaning it up. I used the computer to enter the letters. It took a long time, but I am overjoyed with how well it turned out. I hope you like it.

WHY SO MANY PRINTABLES HERE
I love God's Word, and I believe that it has the power to change lives. The Gospel of Jesus Christ tells us that he offers salvation free to all who come to him. My blog is seen around the world, so I have added Spanish and Chinese language printables. Please pray that people will experience God's Word through these coloring pages and that the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

ABOUT PRINTING
The art below is JPEG format and should print fine on most printers. These printable activity pages are designed on US standard paper sizes. For any other size, you can change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. If you have trouble printing the art below, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO- PRINT tab. I put an updated link below in PDF that may print better on some devices.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES
Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). Click the button below.


Thank you for your kind encouragement.


John 11:25-26 Print and Color Page, Easter,
I am the Resurrection Bible Verse.
  

Below is a file in PDF which may print better on some devices.

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

For my Spanish friends.

Juan 11: 25-26 Página impresa y coloreada,
 Pascua Yo soy el versículo bíblico de la resurrección. Libre

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work).

👉👉👉  HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

对于中国人 (FOR MY CHINESE FRIENDS)

约翰福音11:25-26彩页和彩页,复活节,我是复活的圣经经文。

以下文件为PDF格式,有些人认为PDF打印效果更好。 (The file below is in PDF format, and some people feel that PDF prints better.)

👉👉👉 单击此处获取pdf文件(CLICK HERE for a file in pdf.)

COLOR THIS PICTURE
If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, this can look beautiful when you are done. The letters are opened so you can color them in. Consider putting a little color in the clouds like pink, salmon, or violet, so it looks like the sunrise. The rays of the sun can be yellow, orange, or white. The landscape can be any combination of earth tones. The distant mountains can be blues, lavender, or violet. The cross can be brown or grey. 
I hope you create a masterpiece.

WON'T YOU PLEASE...?

I am happy to offer these coloring pages for free, and you may print as many as you like. But if you are able, won't you consider making a small contribution to support my art? Even a small gift will help me to create more coloring pages like this for you.


Thank you

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D. 3/5/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11