You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

無料ローマ6:23日本語印刷とカラーページ , Free Romans 6:23 Japanese Language Print And Color Page

I am excited and thankful to create a coloring picture of Romans 6:23 in the Japanese language for you. I do not speak Japanese, so I used an online translation that I hope is good.  

THE VERSE

This is a favorite verse, and many people memorize it and teach it to their kids. It tells us that our sinful actions have earned the payment of punishment and that God the Father has made forgiveness available through His grace. 
ローマの信徒への手紙 6:23, 罪の支払う報酬は死である。しかし神の賜物は、わたしたちの主キリスト・イエスにおける永遠のいのちである

To see a list of other Bible verse coloring pages in the Japanese language, CLICK HERE.

MY ART

The background image took a long time to create. I felt that it took so much to do that I wanted to get the most out of it that I could, so I am doing several versions of it in different languages. 

I sketched the landscape and clouds and the cross in the clouds several times. After I was happy with the designs, I traced them into a single unit.  I scanned it into the computer, then I used the paint program to make many changes, and I redid a large part of the cross in the clouds, and I did the straight lines and frame with the computer.  

I use the computer to create the text. At first, I wanted to arrange the text in the western reading to read left to right. I couldn't get it all to fit and still be big enough to have space to color in. So I decided on the vertical layout with the reading right to left. 

I hope you like it. 

HOW TO PRINT THE PICTURE

The image below is a JPEG and should print without difficulty for most people; just highlight it and use the pulldown menu. If you have problems, then use the PDF file below.  If you need help with printing, CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

Please consider supporting my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin every week when you do. It will have pages of puzzles, games, coloring pictures, and more.  Click the button below.


Thank you

ローマの信徒への手紙 6:23  日本語の印刷とカラーページ
Free Romans 6:23 Japanese Language Print And Color Page

I do not charge you to print my Bible verse coloring pages, so you may print as many as you need. If you are able, won’t you please consider making a small contribution to support my art? Please click HERE TO DONATE through PayPal and enter an amount that best shows how much you appreciate having these available. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more.  Thank you for your kindness.

HERE IS A PDF
Below is a link for the file in PDF format. Most people can print it without problems. If you have trouble printing, see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. 

CLICK HERE for a PDF

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will get into tight areas like the text. There is a landscape with lots of trees, hills, and mountains that you can color with lots of different colors.  The sky can be different blues, from dark at the top to light near the bottom. The rays of light can be yellow, white, or light blue. The cross is a fantasy, so you can make it any color you like.   I hope you create a masterpiece!

Thank you and God Bless
(C) Adron 5/30/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11