You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Free Romans 6:23 Print and Color Page, Wages of Sin Bible Verse

This is a free coloring page of Romans 6:23 that I drew for you.


THE VERSE

This is a favorite scripture and people memorize it and use it to present the need for the gospel 
Romans 6:23 says, For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE ART

I spent a long time designing and sketching the background art. After I put the sketches together, I traced the best parts onto a single page. After I scanned it into the computer, I used the paint program to make lots of changes. The text was created with the computer.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG and should print without any trouble. If you do have a problem making it print, then try the PDF below. If you still have difficulty, CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page where I have put some helpful suggestions. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you support my Bible art through Patreon with a gift of $3.50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, an activity mini-magazine for children. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. It is filled with pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and more. I create an issue each week, and you may use it for your class, club, Camp, VBS, church, sol, and at home. Click the button below to sign up.


Thank you for your kind support! 

Free Romans 6:23 Print and Color Page, Wages of Sin Bible Verse 

I draw these because I loveGod'sbelieve in the Gospel's power the Gospel to change lives. They take a lot of my time, and energy but I am glad to do it. Pleasdonating soion so that I can continue to create these for you. 


Thank You!

Below is a file in PDF format for those who prefer a PDF. If you have problems making it print, see the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF 

COLOR THE PICTURE.

I tried to give you a lot of things to color. 
  • The letters are opened up, and you can color them with fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. 
  • The background scene can be very colorful, with green trees and rolling hills of different green colors. 
  • The mountain can be greys or other earthly colors. 
  • The high cross could be any color since it is like a fantasy. 
  • There are rays of light coming from the cross; you can color them blue or yellow or leave them white and color the sky around them. 
  • The frame bars can be a contrasting color. Try to add some rose color or violet or lavender in the clouds. 

I hope you create a masterpiece. 

Blessings, and Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover. 

(C) Adron 5/30/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.