You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, May 14, 2021

Psalm 42:1 Print And Color Page, As The Dear Pants for Water Bible Verse.

Here is a free Psalm 42:1 print and color page that I drew for a bulletin.

THE VERSE

Psalm 42:1 is a beautiful and poetic scripture of devotion and longing for God. It uses a beautiful word picture of the thirsty dear who is desperate for water to illustrate the psalmist's thirst for God. It is a powerful example of the heart of devotion and should inspire us all. 

Psalm 42"1 says, As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God. Psalm 42:1. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ART

I drew this over several days and had to trace it many times to get the background the way I wanted it to be. Then I had to scan it into the computer and make some adjustments. The text was done with the computer. I used to trace the letters, but it took forever. 

PRINT THE PICTURE

The picture below is a JPEG, and it should print ok for most people, but sometimes folks have problems making it print out, so I have a tab with some suggestions that may help you if you run into trouble. If you still have problems, try the PDF file below; many people prefer the PDF.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE KIDS' PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK?
Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive an email with links to Bible activity printables every week; these will contain the BONUS pages that are available only to patrons. Click the button below.

Thank you for your kind and generous support.

Psalm 42:1 Print And Color Page,
As The Dear Pants for Water Bible Verse.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.  


For a file in PDF, you can click the link below.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE  for the PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

This can look beautiful.  Take your time. There are lots of things to color. 
  • The sky can have blue near the top and lighter by the horizon. 
  • The cliff can be brown, grey, or sandy in color. 
  • The rocks can be different browns and red browns. 
  • Try to use some blue or lavender for the shadows. 
  • The water can be a light blue.  
  • The dear can be tan or brown. 
  • The bushes and grasses can be different greens. 
  • The distant mountains can be purple or lavender. 
  • The distant hills can be a light green. 

I hope you make a beautiful masterpiece. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover 

© Adron. 5/14/ 2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art. 
Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.