You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Free Jeremiah 32:27 Print and Color Page, I Am The Lord God, Bible Verse

I am delighted to share another one of my printable coloring pages. This one is a Bible verse that may not be as familiar as some others, but it inspires and teaches us about God's great power.  

Jeremiah 32:27 says. Look, I am the Lord, the God over every creature. Is anything too difficult for me? Jeremiah 32:27.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you would like to study this verse with more insight and really get deep, here is a link to a hub of commentaries for it; CLICK HERE. 

THE ART 

This is my original art.  I thought it would be nice to offer you something that looked a little like an old stained glass window.  I borrowed part of it from a church bulletin I create every week for the kids. I used the computer for the letters and some of the borders. It is not as elaborate as some of my other coloring pages, but sometimes something simple is just what is needed. 

I saw a beautiful art by Word Stackers with graphic lettering for this verse at Society6. You might like it took CLICK HERE to see this artist's work. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE IMAGE BELOW 

The image below is a JPEG and should work well on most devices. If you have problems making it print, CLICK HERE to go to my how-to-print page, where I have put some suggestions on printing that right help. I have also placed an updated link to a PDF file below. It should work better for some systems. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK? 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word.  It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Free Jeremiah 32:7 Print and Color Page, "I am the Lord God..."

Sometimes it takes me hours, but I am glad to create these coloring pages for you because I love God's wonderful Word.  I hope these are a means of blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to support my art. 


Thank You!

Below is a link in PDF format for those who may have problems making the image above print. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the tight areas. You can get very creative with different color combinations and patterns that you might not be able to explore otherwise. The letters can be colored in; consider using blue or brown or some other color for the letters. 

I hope you paint a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover

© Adron D. 6/29/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.