You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Free Proverbs 3:5-6 Print and Color Page, Trust in the Lord Bible Verse.

This is a print and color page of Proverbs 3:5-6 that I made for you. I am very happy with how it turned out, and I hope you like it.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE VERSE

This is one of those verses we all want to memorize and want our kids to learn. One of those classic scriptures calls us to trust God and seek His guidance, and it is a promise that he will give guidance.  

Proverbs 3:5-6 says. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6.

MY ART

This picture evolved out of a coloring page I did for a church bulletin that I create. The background image of the road through the country took several tries before I got it right, and I had to trace it a few times before it looked good.  I had to scan it into the computer, and then I changed a few more things with the Paint program.  It was a couple of days worth of work, but I am very pleased with how it looked. 

PRINTING  

The file below is designed for USA letter-sized paper if you are using a different size, you may need to make a change in your printer’s dialog box to get it to fit.  The image below is a JPEG and should print nicely on most systems. If you have any problems, CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. There is a file below that is in PDF format that may work better if the other does not work for you. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you want to support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have the bonus pages not available anywhere else, AND you will have immediate access to the archives of recent issues. Click the button below.


Thank you!

Free Proverbs 3:5-6 Print and Color Page, Trust in the Lord Bible Verse

I am glad to share my coloring pages for free, so print as many as you need.  I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art then I will be able to continue to serve you.


Thank You!

If you have trouble making this picture pint properly, you might try the PDF file below, many people seem to have an easier time with this type of file. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE 👈👈👈for a file in PDF format. 

A FEW IDEAS ABOUT COLORING

This picture can be beautiful when you take your time with it. 
  • Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas.  
  • The letters can be colored in, so get creative and pick a beautiful color for the words. The shrubs can be more than one green. As they are further back, they should be paler. 
  • The road can be sandy color or red or brown. 
  • Consider using purple, lavender, and violet for the distant hills. 
  • The sun's rays can be yellow or orange.  
  • You can color the sky blue and leave the clouds white, but add a little pale color to the clouds like rose, lavender, and yellow like the dawn.

I hope you create a masterpiece! 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

© Adron D. 6/12/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.

Use the button below.