You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Página Impresa y Coloreada de Filipenses 1: 6 Gratis en Español, Free Philippians 1:6 Print and Color Page in Spanish

I am delighted to share my Philippians 1:6 print and color page in the Spanish language using the Reina-Valera 1995 version. I do not speak Spanish but love to listen to it since it is such a beautiful language. I hope that you may be able to use this coloring picture in your class or church. 

Coloring the letters helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too. 

THE VERSE

This verse assures us that God is working in our lives and that we can e encouraged because He will not fail to finish what He has started. So we can rest in him. This free Bible verse coloring page is not just for kids. 

Philippians 1:6 says, "Eestando persuadido de esto, que el que comenzó en vosotros la buena obra la perfeccionará hasta el día de Jesucristo.". Filipenses 1:6

ABOUT MY ART 

This picture took most of the day to create for you. I hope you like it. I had to trace parts of it over several times and then as a whole. I had to use the computer to create the straight lines after I scanned it in. it was so much work that I used the background border in other coloring pictures.

TO PRINT THIS 

This art was designed to print on USA letter-sized paper, but it should still work in other countries, but you may need to adjust your printer from its dialogue box. The picture below should print without difficulty since it is like a word doc. If you have trouble making it print, then CLICK HERE to go to my how to print page for some suggestions. You can also try the updated PDF link below that should print better. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT THIS ART? 

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity bulletin every week. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, brainteasers, and more. Click the button below. 


Thank you!

Página impresa y coloreada de Filipenses 1: 6 gratis en español,
Free Philippians 1:6 Print and Color Page in Spanish

I am glad to create these printable coloring Bible pages for you because I love the Word of the Lord, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You

Here is a link that may print better.

 CLICK HERE for a file inPDF. 

COLOR THE PICTURE 

There are a lot of fun things you can do to color this picture in. I recommend colored pencils or fine-tipped markers. The flowres can be many colors. The vines can be different greens. You can color the letters to the words since they are open. The frame can be a contrasting hue. Remember to color the background.

Blessings, and Thank you.
(c) Adron 6/12/21
Isaiah 55:10-11