You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Free Philippians 4:4 Print and Color Page, with "Rejoice in the Lord," Bible Verse.

I am delighted to share my free print and color page for Psalm 18:24,  Bible verse.

THE VERSE 

This is a well-known scripture. It is from the writings of the Apostle Paul in his Philippian Epistle. I am always impressed by the understanding that this may have been his last writing before his martyrdom; therefore, reading so many statements about rejoicing is a powerful testimony of the Gospel of hope in his life. It is an inspirational verse and gives us a lot to think about and to be thankful for. 

Philippians 4:4 says, " Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If this is a favorite verse for you, HERE is a link to some art for Philippians 4:4. I think you might like it.

If you want to read some commentaries of this verse, CLICK HERE for a Hub of Commentaries. 

MY COLORING PICTURE ART 

I made this because I was asked to create some coloring pages for a special needs families weekend camp. These coloring pages needed to be simple and easy for younger people who have different physical challenges. You might think the picture is simple, but it took all afternoon to create it.  I hope you like it. 

PRINT IT 

I used Microsoft Word to create the picture below, and it is a JPEG, which should work on most computers and printers.  It was designed for USA letter size paper. If you are using a different paper, you will need to change your program's settings. Sometimes people have trouble making it print and if you do, then CLICK HERE to see my how-to-print page for some suggestions. I have created an updated image in PDF, and you can find it below. 

DO YOU WANT MORE BIBLE ACTIVITIES

If you support my Bible art with a monthly gift of ONLY  $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity mini-magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. You will want to use these in your VBS, Bible club such as Awana or Good news club, Class, and church; click the button below to start receiving activity pages.


Thank You! 

Free Philippians 4:4 Print and Color Page Rejoice Bible Verse. 

I spend hours creating these coloring pages for you. But I love God's word, so I am glad to do it for you, and I hope you are blessed by them. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you like. Please consider making a contribution through Paypal.


Thank you!

Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be beautiful when you color it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend so well. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts. 

There are lots of prism shapes to color in. 
The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words.  

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly, Cover

© Adron 7/29/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.