You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, July 23, 2021

Free Print and Color Page for Habakkuk 3:19, He makes me stand on my high places... Bible verse

I am delighted to share my free print and color page for Habakkuk 3:19,  Bible verse.

THE VERSE 
This is a lesser-known scripture. It is from one of the minor prophets. It is an inspirational verse and gives us a lot to think about and to be thankful for. It is a declaration of faith in God. 

Habakkuk 3:19 says, God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. Habakkuk 3:19.

If you would like to read some commentaries of this vers then CLICK HERE for a Hub of Commentaries. 

MY COLORING PICTURE ART 

I started by drawing parts of this by hand using a marker and pencil. I had to use an artist lightbox to help me make tracings and to put it all together. Then I scanned it into the computer, where I cleaned it up a lot. I made some changes using the computer. The words were generated by using the computer. I hope you like it. 

PRINT IT 

This is created in word and is a JPEG, which should work on most computers and printers.  Sometimes people have trouble making it print and if you do, then CLICK HERE see my HOW-TO-PRINT page for some suggestions. I have created an updated image in PDF, and you can find it below. 

WOULD YOU LIKE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EACH WEEK? 

If you would like to support my Bible art with only a monthly gift of $3.50, as my thank-you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, an activity bulletin for kids, every week. Click the button below.


Thank You 

Free Print and Color Page for Habakkuk 3:19,
 He makes me stand on my high places

It takes a long time to create these coloring pages for you. I am glad to do it because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you like. Please consider making a contribution through Paypay.

Thank you.

Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be powerfully beautiful when you take your time with it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely, you can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. The letters can be colored in, I like to use something besides black for the words. There are lots of decorations around the border that can be bright colors like pink and red for the flowers and emerald green for the leaves. There are frame-bars that can be a contrasting color. Remember to color the background, I like to keep the background pale. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D, 2/10/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Make your gift through Paypal.