You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Free Proverbs 3:5a Print and Color Page, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart," Bible verse.

I am delighted to share my free print and color page for Proverbs 3:5a,  Bible verse.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE VERSE 

This is a favorite scripture. It is from the book of Proverbs. It teaches us to have trust in God. 

Proverbs 3:5a says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart..." Proverbs 3:5a.

If you would like to read some commentaries of this verse, CLICK HERE for a Hub of Commentaries. 

MY COLORING PICTURE ART 

I started by drawing parts of this by hand using a marker and pencil, and a lightbox. But it was too hard to get the hearts all even on both sides, so I turned to the computer and used Microsoft paint. It took a few hours, but I finally got it right. The words were generated by using the computer. I hope you like it. 

PRINT IT 

This is created in word and is a JPEG, which should work on most computers and printers.  Sometimes people have trouble making it print and if you do, then CLICK HERE see my how-to-print page for some suggestions. I have created an updated image in PDF, and you can find it below. 

WOULD YOU LIKE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EACH WEEK? 
If you would support my Bible art with a small monthly gift of $3.50, as my thank-you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity mini-magazine for kids, every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. It will be emailed to you, and it is full of puzzles, games, and pictures to color that are all scripture-based. Click the button below.


Thank You! 

Free Proverbs 3:5a Print and Color Page,
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart," Bible verse
.
 

I am glad to create these for you because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you like. 

Please use the Paypal button to make a contribution.


Thank you!

Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be fun to color. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts. The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words. You can get heart stickers and give them out, and the kids can use the stickers to decorate the picture. I like to keep the background pale. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini-magazine

© A. E. Dozat. 7/28/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.