You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Free Psalm 121:1-2 Print and Color Page in Japanese 詩編 121:1-2

I am glad to share this free printable coloring page for Paslms 121:1-2 in Japanese. 

This is a scripture of inspiration and hope. The Bible uses the image of the mountains to suggest strength and nearness to heaven.   The second verse takes all these ideas and elevates them by calling the Lord the Maker of Heaven and Earth therefore He made the mountains that provide help and comfort. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 121:1-2 says,

 わたしは山にむかって目をあげる。わが助けは、どこから来るであろうか。わが助けは、天と地を造られた主から来る。 詩編 121:1-2

If you want to study this verse here is a link to a hub of commentaries for it. CLICK HERE

MY ART

I drew this originally for the Bible activity booklets that I make each week for the kids. I liked it so much that I have been modifying the art for other coloring pages. I love to draw mountains and landscapes so this is a favorite scripture to illustrate.  I had to sketch the landscape several times before I was happy with it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the file below to print on your device CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions. You might try the link to a PDF file below the image. 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE for a list of free versions without the bonus material.) It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, Upwards Sports Clubs, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Psalm 121:1-2 Print and Color Page in the Japanese Language

I put a lot of work into creating these coloring pages for you. I do it because I love God's Word, so I am glad to do it for you, and I hope you are blessed by them. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you like. Please support my Bible art by making a contribution through Paypal.

 
 
Thank you!

PDF
Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be beautiful. To get into the smaller areas, use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend so well. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts.   

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© A.E. Dozat 1/10/2022 
Isaiah 55:10-11

 

Thank You!