You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Free Psalm 145:9 Print And Color Page. "The Lord is Good To All..." Bible verse

This is a free printable coloring page for Psalm 145:9.


This is a lovely verse of scripture and a simple statement of worship.  

I did the original drawing for a Children's church printable mini-magazine that I make every week. It turned out so lovely and simple that I thought it would be something a more extensive audience would appreciate, so I re-formatted the drawing for the coloring page. I hope you like it. 

Psalm 145:9 says, 
The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. Psalm 145:9 KJV.

👇👇👇SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE PDF👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION

ABOUT PRINTING 

If you have a problem printing the image below, click on the HOW TO PRINT tab to get some suggestions that may help. 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK? 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of $3:50. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week when you do. (CLICK HERE for a list of free issues you can download today). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below. 

Thank you!

Free print And Color Page for Psalm 145:9

Because I love God's word, I draw these coloring pages. I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. I share them for free, and you may print as many as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation. 

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉   CLICK HERE to download the PDF for this coloring page. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be beautiful when you color it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils to get into the more delicate areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are brilliant and blend well. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts. 

I hope you make a masterpiece!

Blessings and Thank You.
Kid's Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

A.E. Dozat
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity mini-magazine every week. Use the button below to get started.