I am glad to share my Isaiah 42:8 print and color page, "I will not yield my glory to another." Bible verse.
PLEASE NOTE: This coloring page was drawn by hand by a human being. It was not "Generated" by a Bot or AI. Thank you for your support.
You do not need to make a donation to download my printables. If you want to support my art the DONATE button is below the image.
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
When you color in words to the verse, you can't help but memorize it and meditate on its meaning.
Isaiah 42:8 says,
"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols." Isaiah 42:8.
There is a PDF link below the image that may be useful if you experience any issues printing it.
![]() |
| Free Isaiah 42:8 Print and Color page I will not give my glory to another. |
Use the PayPal button below to make a one-time gift of support.
Thank You!
Below is a link that has been modified to print more clearly on certain printers.
REGARDING PRINTING
Normally, the image prints without a problem. It is created for the USA letter paper size. If you need help getting it to print, click on the "CLICK HERE" to go to my how-to-print page, where I have gathered some suggestions that might help.
ABOUT MY ART
Even though it often takes many hours, I am glad to create these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word and hope they are a blessing to you.
I put a lot of work into this picture. It took two evenings to create. I draw the different elements, then trace each one until it looks right; then I trace them all together into a single picture. After everything is combined, I scan it into the computer to clean it up and add the text. It is a lot of work, with hundreds of details and steps. I hope you like it.
COLORING THE PICTURE
You can have a lot of fun coloring this printable.
There are many oak leaves and paisley decorations along the border.
The letters to the verse are an outline and can be filled in.
The frame bars around the border can be colored, too.
Blessings, and thank you
A.E. Dozat.7/6/20
A.E. Dozat.7/6/20
Isaiah 55:10-11
