Pages

▼

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Free Printable Bible Activitry Mini-Magazine / Bulletin for Kids, Issue 367

This is the printable mini-magazine, like an expanded church bulletin, that I make for the church kids. I design puzzles, coloring pages, and activities based on Bible verses every week. You can use this in your Bible class, ESL, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, and at home.  

PLEASE NOTE: This coloring page was drawn by hand by a human being. It was not "Generated" by a Bot or AI. Thank you for your support.

You don't need to donate to download my printables. If you want to support my art the DONATE button is below the image. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Below is a sample image for issue 367. 

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine /
 Bulletin for Kids Issue 367

 

I create these for free because I love God's Word and believe in His Word's power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. Printing as many of my mini-magazines / bulletins as you want is free.

 👉👉👉  CLICK HERE 👈👈👈 for the PDF .


This issue has many great activities for kids of all ages. Every activity, puzzle, and coloring picture focuses on a Bible verse.

This issue contains the following verses and activities. 

Coloring page using 1 Corinthians 16:14.
Find the difference between the sparrows inspired by Luke 12:6-7.
Word search using 1 Corinthians 10:13. 
Crossword using 1 Kings 18:21.
Scrambler uses Psalm 121:1-2 
Codebreaker using Psalm 27:4.
Word sort puzzle using John 11:25-26. 
Coloring page using 2 Corinthians 12:9.
Explorer’s Challenge: a mini-Bible study on Luke 6:46. 
The third coloring page was inspired by Psalm 107:9. 
Hidden letters using 1 John 1:9.
Let's Learn About God: Build the verse using Exodus 15:26. 
Word search for Isaiah 26:3. 
Numbered letter puzzle using Matthew 6:24-25. 
Maze using Ezekiel 36:26.
Drop word puzzle using 1 Thessalonians 5:18. 
Memory verse craft using John 1:2. 
Read-the-Bible daily bookmark craft with Psalm 33:4.

The free version omits some of these activities.

Many activities include open-ended questions. I hope you can have spiritual discussions with the kids.

I hope this issue blesses you. Next week, remember to return for the next exciting and fun edition of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.


Blessings, and Thank You.  
© A.E. Dozat 8/26/26
Isaiah 55:10-11