Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine / Bulletin for Kids, Issue 364

I make these mini-magazines for the church every week. I create coloring pictures, word puzzles, and fun activities based on Bible verses. I fill them with activities, coloring pages, puzzles, and more. You may print as many as you need for your Bible classes, ESL (English as a second language) classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, home, and more.  It is 8 pages long, so you can pick and choose which parts to use based on your kids' ages and levels.

I create them myself; I do not use a "Bot" or AI. Thank you for your support. 

You do not need to make a donation to download my activity mini-magazine. If you want to support my Bible art, the donate button is below the image.

👇👇👇 SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇

Below is a sample image from this issue.

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine / Bulletin for Kids
Issue 364


CLICK HERE for the PDF to Issue 364

ABOUT ISSUE 364

This issue has many great activities for kids of all ages. Every activity, puzzle, and coloring picture focuses on a Bible verse.

The subscriber's version has the following, 

Coloring page using Philippians 1:21.
Find the difference, sheep. Inspired by Psalm 100:3
Word Match activity is for Romans 8:38-39.
Word search using John 10:28-29 
Crossword using Hebrews 12:2.
Scrambler uses Psalm 1:6.
Codebreaker using Proverbs 3:5-6.
Coloring page using Deuteronomy 4:31.
The Explorer’s Challenge is a mini-Bible study for Colossians 1:16
The third coloring page uses Psalm 103:12.
Hidden letters using James 1:17a
Word search using Romans 12:1
Let's Learn About God: Reconstruct the Verse takes 2 Samuel 22:33.
Numbered letter activity using Romans 1:16-17.
Maze using John 12:46.
Drop word puzzle using Luke 16:13.
Memory verse using 1 Corinthians 13:12.
A Read the Bible bookmark with Luke 24:27 and daily passages.

Many of the activities have open-ended thought questions. I hope you can have spiritual conversations with the kids.

Blessings, and Thank You.  
© A.E. Dozat 8/9/26
Isaiah 55:10-11