I am glad to bring another fun and exciting BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.
I make a mini-magazine/bulletin every week for the church kids. I create these by hand, not with AI, to maintain their integrity and originality. I fill it with activities, coloring pages, puzzles, and more. You may print as many as you need for your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, home, and more. It is 8 pages long, so you can pick and choose which parts to use based on your kids' ages and levels.
You do not have to make a donation to download my activity booklets. The donate button is below the picture. Thank you for your gifts, prayers, memberships, and donations. I couldn't create these without your support.
👉NOTE: THIS ART WAS DRAWN BY HAND BY A HUMAN BEING. IT WAS NOT "GENERATED" BY A BOT OR AI! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
👉CLICK HERE 👈to subscribe to BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY; you will receive a new one every week.
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
Here is a sample of this issue.
![]() |
| Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine / Bulletin for Kids, Issue 369 |
ABOUT THIS ISSUE
This issue has many great activities for kids of all ages. Every activity, puzzle, and coloring picture focuses on a Bible verse.
Find the difference with pictures: the plank in the eye from Matthew 7:3-5. Coloring Page 1 John 4:8.Word Match Puzzle, 1 Timothy 6:17-19.Codebreaker inspired by Malachi 4:2.Word Search 1 Peter 3:15. Coloring Page, Acts 4:12.The Explorer’s Challenge (a mini-Bible study), Isaiah 55:8. Scrambler, Isaiah 53:4Crossword is based on 2 Timothy 1:9. Hidden Letters, Puzzle, John 10:9.Word Search takes the verse 2 Timothy 1:9.Numbered letter activity is based on Psalm 102: 25-27.Look at the name of God and reassemble the verse, Genesis 35:7.Coloring Page is for John 6:35.Maze activity is inspired by 1 Thessalonians 5:18.Drop Word Puzzle, Isaiah 59:1.Memory Verse Card Craft, John 1:4.Read the Bible Bookmark Craft featuring Psalm 119:10.
Discussion questions accompany many activities, allowing you to engage in spiritual conversations with the kids.
I make these for free because I love God's Word and believe in His Word's power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. Printing as many of my mini magazines/bulletins as you like is free.
I hope this issue blesses you. Next week, remember to return for the next exciting and fun edition of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.
If you would like to see a list of all available issues, CLICK HERE.
Blessings, and Thank You. ©A.E. Dozat 9/8/26Isaiah 55:10-11
Find the difference with pictures: the plank in the eye from Matthew 7:3-5.
Coloring Page 1 John 4:8.
Word Match Puzzle, 1 Timothy 6:17-19.
Codebreaker inspired by Malachi 4:2.
Word Search 1 Peter 3:15.
Coloring Page, Acts 4:12.
The Explorer’s Challenge (a mini-Bible study), Isaiah 55:8.
Scrambler, Isaiah 53:4
Crossword is based on 2 Timothy 1:9.
Hidden Letters, Puzzle, John 10:9.
Word Search takes the verse 2 Timothy 1:9.
Numbered letter activity is based on Psalm 102: 25-27.
Look at the name of God and reassemble the verse, Genesis 35:7.
Coloring Page is for John 6:35.
Maze activity is inspired by 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
Drop Word Puzzle, Isaiah 59:1.
Memory Verse Card Craft, John 1:4.
Read the Bible Bookmark Craft featuring Psalm 119:10.
I make these for free because I love God's Word and believe in His Word's power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. Printing as many of my mini magazines/bulletins as you like is free.
Blessings, and Thank You.
©A.E. Dozat 9/8/26
Isaiah 55:10-11
