You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

P is for Power. Psalm 147:5 Print And Color Page, Free

This is a free Psalm 147:5 print and color page for kids and adults.

This verse is so simple any kid could grasp its basic message. But it is so deep that adults will still be challenged by it. This Bible verse coloring page helps kids learn the verse.

I drew this as a coloring page for my Awana club a few years ago. Parents and teachers will find it to be useful in many ways. P is for Power verse in the Awana club handbook. 

Psalm 147:5 says,

"Great is our Lord and mighty in Power." Psalm 147:5 

This was a fun picture to draw. I wanted to do something exciting that would fit in with the lesson I was teaching at church. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity mini-magazine with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!



Psalm 147:5 Coloring Page P Is For Power.

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The file above is like a scan, and the file below is digital.  One of the two will work for you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF

 I cleaned up this file, so it may look better and better.

There are a few things the kids can color. 
The letters are outlined, and the kids like to color each differently. 
The large letter P is easy for those with fine motor skill issues. 
The lines radiating out from the letter P can be colored in many different ways.

Blessings And Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Issue 172 Cover

(c) Adron D. 9/17/13
Isaiah 55:9-10

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.