You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, November 30, 2020

Free Print and Color Page for Isaiah 9:6 For To Us a Child is Born Bible Verse.

Below is a free printable with Isaiah 9:6, a popular verse for Christmas. 

This is a verse that can be used for the Christmas holiday season of Advent. This coloring page cIt can be a project for the kids in church or Bible club. If you memorize scripture, you might find that coloring the words to the verse will help you memorize it. The printable can be part of a daily devotion for Advent. 
 

Isaiah 9:6 says,

For us, a child is born, a son is given to us, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, Isaiah 9:6.

This scripture is full of promise for the messiah foretold by the prophet Isaiah. It gives several titles for Christ. There has been so much written about this verse. It is one that we all should know and memorize. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

MY ART

I spent two days drawing the art for this verse. It started out as a sketch and then scanned into the computer, and I made many changes and edits on the computer. I wanted many flowers around the border, but it turned out that I drew too many, so I had to cut and paste them out. Then I added a ribbon because it looked like something more was needed. Sometimes art is more about editing than creating. I am happy with how it turned out, and I hope you like it.

PRINT THE IMAGE BELOW

If you have problems printing the image, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions. You might also like to try the updated link below for a PDF file of this coloring page. 

WOULD  YOU LIKE PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and donating $3:50 a month. As my Thank-You,  you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you!

Free Print and Color Page for Isaiah 9:6,
For to us a Child is Born Bible Verse. 
 

I create my Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to make, but I am glad to do it for you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. 

Kindly support my Bible art through the Paypal button below. 

Thank you!

PDF
Here is a link to a file that may work better on some devices. It is a PDF file. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of fun things you can do to color this picture and make it beautiful. 
  • I put a lot of flowers around the border to allow brighter colors. 
  • The frame bar can be a muted color for contrast to the flowers.
  • The ribbon can be something different, like blue or red. 
  • The letters can be colored in too. 
  • The background would look nice in a pale hue.

Children like to color the picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, And Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly
Printable kids mini-magazine

© A. E. Dozat 11/30/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.

Use the button below.

Become a Patron!