You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I Am The Light Of The World Coloring Page.

John 8:12, I am The Light Of The World print and color page for kids and adults.

 Parents, teachers, and homeschool families will find a lot of uses for this picture to color.

John 8:12 says.

"Then Jesus spoke again, saying, I am the light f the world. Whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

This is a great verse of scripture, it is one of the I Am Statements of Christ. It tells us that He is the light of mankind. It is a verse that teaches us a lot about who Jesus is and what he can be to us.  

Here is a link to see commentaries on this verse: Bible Hub Commentaries.

If you have problems printing CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

How to receive Bible activity printables every week.


When you support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gif of $3.50 and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable kids activity bulletin, every week; this will include the bonus pages not available anywhere else, and you will have access the archive of recent issues for your immediate use. Click the button below.

Thank you. 


An illustration of John 8:12 to print and color.
I am the Light Of The World, Free Coloring Page. 

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If the Word doc gives you trouble then the PDF file should work fine.

For a file in PDF format CLICK HERE. I cleaned this one up a bit and it looks a little better.

There are lots of areas a young artist may be creative with this picture. The letters are big enough to color in. Some kids really get into this and color every letter differently. The sky can be blues, and a young artist may want to draw clouds in the sky. The mountain and foreground can be browns, reds or greens.

Blessings, and Thank You
(C) Adron D. 3/27/14
Isaiah 55:10-11