You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Star with Wise Men and Matthew 2:2 Bible Verse Coloring Page

This is a free Matthew 2:2 print and color page for kids and adults.


Matthew 2:2 says, 

"Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star in the east and have come to worship him." Matthew 2:12.

Visit the HOW TO PRINT tab above for tips on how to print or try one of the updated files below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank-you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week

Become a Patron!

Matthew 2:2 Wise men And Star Printable Coloring Page

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below are two files that may print better on some systems

Some printers work better with a PDF format. To go to a PDF file CLICK HERE.

There are lots of ways that this can be colored. The letters of the verse are open enough for kids to color. The star can be many colors. The three wise men can be colored a lot of ways. There is a little desert landscape to color.

Blessings and Thank you
(c) Adron D.12/14/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank-you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week

Become a Patron!