You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

He Must Become Greater, John 3:30 Coloring page

I am glad to share my free John 3:30 print and color page with you.

Here is a powerful scripture that I turned into a coloring page for you.  This verse tells us that Christ must become everything in our lives. Our interest needs to be filled with him. Our activities and thoughts must be about him.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

It is a fun way to memorize scripture. Kids love to color in bubble letters.

The verse is from the Gospel of John where John the Baptist declares of Jesus, John 3:30 says, "He must become greater I must become less." John 3:30. 

I used graft paper to draw the letters, and then I traced them onto the page. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG, which is like a Word document; it should print without difficulty on most devices. If you have problems printing see the "CLICK HERE" to go to my HOW TO RRINT page. Or you can try the updated PDF link below, which should print better.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You for your kind support. 

Free printable coloring page John 3:30, He must increase.


I am glad to create coloring pages like this because I love God's Word and believe in its power to change lives. I hope you are blessed by them.


Thank You!

Below is a link to a file that may print better on some devices. 

Some printers work better with a PDF format. CLICK HERE for a PDF file.

Blessings and Thank you
(c) Adron D. 5/31/15
Isaiah 55:10-11