You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, September 20, 2019

Revelation 22:13 Print And Color Page, "I Am The Alpha and the Omega..." Bible verse

This is a free printable coloring page with Revelation 22:13, "I am the Alpha and the Omega..." Bible verse.

This verse is a wonderful scripture that tells us how God is everything. It is interesting to me that there are three statements of completeness one for the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This is a verse that we can use in the worship and praise of our God who is far beyond understanding. 
It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse.

Revelation 22:13 says,

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."  Revelation 22:13.

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like.  Please visit the DONATE tab or the Paypal button and see how you can support my art with a small contribution. Thank you.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE BELOW

If you need help getting it to print, "CLICK HERE"  to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions, or try the updated link below that should print better.

MY ART

This picture was fun to design and draw. I traced a lot of the different border decorations from some of my other printables and then made changes so that this picture is still unique. I was hoping to make it like an illuminated page from the middle ages. I am happy with how it turned out and I hope you like it. 

I love God's Word and that is why I love to create these celebrations of scripture. I hope they are a blessing to you. 

If you print on heavy cardstock paper you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!
Revelation 22:13 Print and Color Page,
I am the Alpha and Omega Bible Verse.


It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

You can make this into a beautiful picture.  There are lots of things around the border to color and flowers in the corners and a cross scene at the bottom.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Thank you and God Bless.
(c) Mr. Adron D. 9/20/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

My coloring pictures are free for you to print but they cost me a lot of time and materials to design, draw, and trace.  Please click on the DONATE tab and make a small contribution so that I can keep on drawing these for you. Thank you.