You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Free Isaiah 53:4 Print And Color Page, "He Took Our Pain," Bible Verse.

This is a printable coloring page with Isaiah 53:4, "Surely he took our pain..." Bible verse.

Here is a verse that describes the suffering of Christ and gives a hint at humanity's rejection of him.
It helps you to learn the scripture when you color in the letters to the words of the verse.

If you would like to study this verse and read different commentaries by famous Christian writers, you might like the hub of commentaries at Bible hub. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Isaiah 53:4 says,

"Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.."  Isaiah 53:4.

MY ART

This coloring page was a lot of work. There are a lot of flowers and vines that I put around the border and a ribbon that weaves back and forth. I wanted it to look like an illuminated page from some ancient manuscript. I had to trace the art several times before I got it right. I used the computer for the straight lines and the letters. I hope you like it. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity mini-magazine with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.

Thank You!

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have trouble making the image below to print or are printing on A-4 sized paper, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions, or try the updated link below that should print better.  

Free Isaiah 53:4 Print and Color Page

I create these free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my Bible art through the Paypal button below.
 

Thank You!


The PDF works when the image above does not.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be beautiful if you take your time and use fine-tipped markers or pencils.  There are lots of things that can be colored in.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and thank you,
Bible time fun weekly mini-magazine.

(c) Mr. Adron D.10/8/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.