You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Free Isaiah 26:3 Print and Color Page, You Keep Him in Perfect Peace Bible Veres.

This is a free Isaiah 26:3 print and color page.

This print and color page features a beautiful verse of comfort from Isaiah. It assures us that we will find peace if we keep our thoughts focused on God. We are encouraged when we keep our minds on the Lord. This verse says God keeps us in peace, so it seems to mean that God is the source of our peace. It is about focus and keeping our thoughts on Him. When we think about him, we will begin to trust him more. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT MY ART. 
I had to trace this several times before I was happy with it. Even though I worked on it for hours, I still had to use the computer to make some things straight, like the lines. I had to use the computer to make the letters to the words. It was a lot of frustrating work, but I am happy with how it came out and hope you will find it helpful.

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in the words to the verse.

Isaiah 26:3 says,

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3.

If you would like to understand more about this verse, CLICK HERE for a link to a hub of commentaries on this verse. 

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and donating $3:50 a month. As my Thank-You,  you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a weekly children's activity printable bulletin. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing,  CLICK HERE to visit my y how-to-print page for some suggestions. You can try the updated link below; that should print better.

I like to create these coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Free Isaiah 26:3 Print And Color Page

I create my Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to make, but I am glad to do it for you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below,


Thank you!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of flowers with different shapes and sizes that you can color to make this bright. The background can be something lighter. The letters are opened so you can color them in. Consider using a dark blue or purple but not black. The border frame can be a bright and contrasting color.

Children like to color the picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings and thank you
Sample of Children's Bible Activity Magazine

© Adron D. 6/10/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.