You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Free Colossians 1:3 Print and Color Page, "We always thank God when we pray," Bible verse.

I am glad to share this print and color page for, Colossians 1:3, with you.


Here is a scripture of encouragement that the Apostle was thankful for those who are faithful to Christ. He is giving us an example in this verse of prayerfulness and thankfulness.  It makes a clear statement of his attitude toward others. 

Colossians 1:3 Says,

We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you. Colossians 1:3.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

MY ART

I tried to use a font from the computer, but it just didn't look like it would be fun to color so I use a lightbox and a fine-tipped marker to trace around the letters and created my own font for this picture so it would be an appropriate style but still have room to color in it took about two hours just to do the letters. I borrowed the praying hands from another coloring picture I drew and used cut and paste to insert them.  It is hard to draw so many coloring pages, so I have to recycle some bits and pieces.

YOU CAN RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you!

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making it print, then CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for help printing or try the updated link below.

Free printable Colossians 1:3 Coloring page

Sometimes it takes me hours, but I am happy to draw these coloring pages because I love God's word and hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.

Thank You!

Here is a file that may print better on some printers.


👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways you can color this picture to make it beautiful.  
This works best with fine-tipped markers or pencils, like my favorite, Prismacolor, then you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and coupons are usually available online. 
In the corners are two praying hands at the bottom. 
The border has flowers and frame bars to color. 
The letters can be filled in. 
The backgrounds can be colored too in some light hue. 

Blessings, and thank you. 
Sample of Printable Children's Bible Mini-magazine

© A. E. Dozat  7/26/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.