You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Free Print and Color Page for Matthew 5:44-45

I am happy to share this free print and color page with you for the Bible verse, Matthew 5:44-45.


Here is a Bible verse that challenges us to love our enemies. This is from Jesus' words in the Sermon on the Mount.  It tells us to pray for our enemies and for those who do us harm. This verse teaches us to love in that way copies God's love. God is gracious and kind to all people, to those who do good and evil, and we who believe in Him are to be the same. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Matthew 5:44-45 says,

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Matthew 5:44-45.

MY ART

I spent all Saturday designing and drawing this. I drew it using the inspiration from others I drew last year but decided to do something different and created only one frame bar and had the decorations wrapped around the one frame bar like a vine.  At first, it was only vines, but I thought I had had to add flowers and hearts with the subject of love. So I used a lightbox and a fine-tipped marker to trace the picture over, added hearts in the corners, and put flowers around the border. I wanted it to be vibrant, so I had the vines all over the place. I hope you like it. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home.


Thank You! 

PRINTING

You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you need. If you have problems printing or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, where I have some tips that may help.  You can also try the updated link below.

Free Matthew 5:44-45 coloring page

It takes hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it for you because I love God’s Holy Word and hope you are blessed by them. They are free for you, and I hope you print as many as you can use. Please use the Paypal button to make a contribution.

Thank you!

Here is a file that may print better on some printers.


👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways you can color this picture to make it beautiful. 
If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and coupons are usually available online. 
This works best with fine-tipped markers or pencils. 
In the corners are hearts. 
There are flowers and vines all around the border to color.
The letters can be filled in. 
The backgrounds can be colored too in some light hue. 

You can use this coloring page in your children's church program, VBS, ESL class, Sunday school class, or Bible children' club such as Awanas or Good News Club.  

Blessings and Thank you.
Sample image of Printable children's magazine

© Adron 7/26/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.