You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, December 20, 2021

Free Psalm 121:1-2 Printable Coloring Page in Chinese, 免费,诗篇 121:1-2 中文可印刷彩页。

I am glad to share this free printable coloring page for Paslms 121:1-2 in the Chinese language. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE LINK TO THE PRINTABLE PDF OF THE COLORING PAGE

This is a scripture of inspiration and hope. It speaks of mountains, so it suggests strength and nearness to heaven.   The second verse takes all these ideas and elevates them by calling the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth; therefore, he made the mountains that provide help and comfort. 

Psalm 121:1-2 says,

我要向山举目,我的帮助从何而来? 我的帮助从造天地的耶和华而来。. 诗篇 121:1-2.

If you want to look into this verse and study it, here is a link to a hub of commentaries. CLICK HERE. 

MY ART

I love to draw mountains and landscapes, so this is a favorite scripture to illustrate.  I had to sketch the landscape and the clouds several times before being happy with it. 

ABOUT PRINTING
It should be no problem to print but if you have issues, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. You might try the link to a PDF file below the image. 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

When you support my Bible art by making a pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free sample issues). There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, Upwards Sports Clubs, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

免费,诗篇 121:1-2 中文可印刷彩页。
Free, Psalm 121:1-2 Printable Coloring Page In Chinese.

I create these free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.

 
Thank You!

CLICK HERE to open a PDF that you can download and print. 

There are many fun things you can do when you color this picture.  I recommend using colored pencils like Prisma pencils that you can purchase at any art store, like Michaels or Hobby Lobby. 
  • The mountains can be greys and browns.
  • The trees can be more than one hue of green with the darker hues in the foreground, so the image has a sense of distance.
  • Try using a dark blue for the higher part of the sky and blend it into a light blue for the lower areas near the horizon.  
  • The rays of the sunrise can be yellow or pale blue, or you can just leave them white.  
  • The characters can be black but think about blue, red, lavender, or violet.
  • The frame bars can be different colors that are not in the landscape for contrast.

I hope you create a masterpiece.

Blessings, and thank you
© A. E. Dozat 12/20/21
Isaiah 55:9-10

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support.  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means