You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Free Printable Children's Bible Activity Magazine, 151

I am glad to share another free children's church BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY! This is a printable scripture activity Mini-magazine.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
 

ABOUT THIS ISSUE

There are many verses about God’s nearness, comfort, and blessing in this issue; some verses are commands to love, and a few help us understand the gospel of Christ’s redeeming sacrifice.

I did not have the usual time to work on this issue because I was out of town, but the Lord put together a wonderful mini-magazine despite my absence from the drawing board. Some of the puzzles are heritage pieces from a few years ago, but I gave them some polish and freshening up. 

I think the coloring pictures are lovely. I put in tons of hearts and flowers; after all, it is spring, and I felt inspired by the change of the season. 

As always, there are the "let's talk about it" questions that give teachers and parents a prompt for discussions. 

Return each week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church. If you subscribe, you will receive an email, so it will come to you.

SUBSCRIBE THROUGH PATREON

Receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your email. Just subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month, you will receive the expanded version in an email on Thursday evening. It will have links that include the extra pages and an editable Word doc. Use the button below to subscribe.


Thank You!

Below are sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8 pages.

Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Children's Bible Class

Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Children's Church

It takes over 30 hours to create these Bible activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 151

Come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.  Use it for your ministry and church, or become a Patreon, and it will come to you, including members-only bonus material.

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 4/16/22
Isaiah 55:10-11

NOTE: MISSIONARIES, CHURCH PLANTERS, INNER-CITY MINISTRIES, ESL TEACHERS, AND ANY OTHER FAITH WORKERS- IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE $3:50 FOR THE EXPANDED SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION, I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT TOO. Follow THIS LINK to a partner organization that has permission to share the expanded version; no donation is needed (but welcomed). Your positive comments will help them to track this ministry.