You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Free Printable Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine, Issue 181

I am glad to share issue 181 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.  


Here is my printable mini-magazine for the kids in church. I design puzzles, create activities, and draw pictures to color based on Bible verses. I hope you can use this in your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 181


Issue 181 has many exciting activities for all ages.

One of the most challenging activities to create was the find the difference feature. (in the subscriber's version)  It is the ram caught in the bush when God provided Abraham with the sacrifice. I had to squeeze all the elements into the area with no margins, and it took a lot of tries before it worked out. 

The coloring pictures are all beautiful. The cover picture is my favorite. I had to trace the artwork three times, and after I put it on the computer, I cleaned it up before merging it into the page. 

The Codebreaker puzzle (in the subscriber's version) has five clues, two are the least used letters in the passage, and the other clues are the most used letters in the puzzle. This combination gives the right amount of challenge without being too hard. 

I feel that this issue has a nice balance between worship verses, discipleship, and knowing God's nature. 

There are open-ended discussion questions for most activities to help you launch into a discussion.  

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

To receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe through Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages, and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Below are two sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Sample of Printable Bible activity Mini-Magazine for Kids, issue 181, Cover 

Sample of Printable Kid's  Bible Activity Mini-Magazine, Issue 181, Interior

I spend days creating each issue of  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. But I do it because I love God's Word. I hope these mini-magazines are a blessing to you. I offer them for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you need. 

Use the Paypal button to make your one-time donation to support my Bible Art.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 156

I recommend that you bookmark this blog and come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. Use it for your ministry and church.  

If you become a Patreon, it will arrive in your inbox, including members-only bonus material every Thursday night. (or Friday if I'm having a busy week)

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 5/20/22
Isaiah 55:10-11

NOTE: MISSIONARIES, CHURCH PLANTERS, INNER-CITY MINISTRIES, ESL TEACHERS, AND ANY OTHER FAITH WORKERS- IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE $3:50 FOR THE EXPANDED SUBSCRIBERS VERSION, I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT TOO. Follow THIS LINK to a partner organization that has permission to share the expanded version; no donation is needed (but welcomed). Your positive comments will help them to track this ministry.