You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Free Philippians 1:6 Print and Color Page, "God who began the Good work ... " Bible Verse

This is a free Philippians 1:6 print and color page for kids.


Here is a verse assures us that God is working in our lives and will finish what he has started. So we can rest in him. 

This free Bible verse coloring page is great for kids. Coloring the letters of the words helps you to remember the verse. I used the NLT translation for this one since it was clearer and had fewer confusing words for young people.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Philippians 1:6 says,

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."  Philippians 1:6. NLT.

ABOUT MY ART

This picture was part of a Bible activity mini-magazine I make weekly. I was doing a rerelease of an old issue and thought it would be a good picture to share.  I hope you like it. I had to trace parts of it over several times and then as a whole. I had to use the computer to create the straight lines after I scanned it into the computer.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

The picture below should print without difficulty since it is like a word doc. If you do have trouble making it print, then "CLICK HERE" to go to my how-to-print page for some suggestions. You can also try the updated PDF link below; that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, brainteasers, and more. Click the button below.


Thank you!

Philippians 1:6 Print and Color Page for Kids. 

It takes many hours to create each issue of  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. But I am glad to do it because I love God's Word. I hope these mini-magazines are a blessing to you. I offer them for free; you are welcome to print as many as you need. 

Use the Paypal button to make your one-time donation to support my Bible Art.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF

I suggest you bookmark this blog and return every week for the latest BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY issue. Use it for your ministry and church.  

Or you can become a Patreon, and it will arrive in your inbox, including members-only bonus material every week. 

Blessings and Thank You,
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids

© A.E. Dozat 1/28/23
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.