You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Children, Issue 206.

Here is the Free Version of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, issue 206. 


This is the printable mini-magazine that I make for the kids in church. I design puzzles, pictures to color, and activities based on Bible verses. I hope you can use this in your Bible Class, ESL, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, and home.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 206

This issue has a lot of great activities for kids of all ages, and as always, every activity puzzle and coloring picture focuses on a Bible verse.

There are coloring pictures (three in the subscriber's version and two in the free version), a maze puzzle, word search puzzles, this week's read the Bible bookmark with passages to read, a memory verse craft, and more. I wish I could do more, but there are only so many hours in the week, and I barely get these done every week as it is. 

As always, most of the activities have opened ended questions. I hope you can have spiritual discussions with the kids.

I hope this issue is a blessing to you. Remember to return for the next exciting and fun edition of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY next week.

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK.

If you want to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe to Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from the free version of Issue 206. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids, Issue 206, Cover

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids, Issue 206, Interior

I make these for free because I love God's Word and believe in His Word's power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. This is free to print as many of my mini-magazines as you like. 

Use the Paypal button to make a one-time gift of support for my Bible art. 

 

Thank You!

CLICK HERE for the PDF of the Free Version of this issue. 

Blessings, and Thank You.  
A.E. Dozat 518/23
Isaiah 55:10-11